Integrative Anthropological Sciences (IAS)
- Skeletal Biology
- Evolutionary Medicine
BA in Classics/Archaeology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- 2020 C Hové, BC Trumble, AS Anderson, J Stieglitz, H Kaplan, MD Gurven, AD Blackwell. Immune function during pregnancy varies between ecologically distinct populations. Evolution, Medicine, & Public Health. DOI: 10.1093/emph/eoaa022
- 2020 LO O’Donnell, EC Hill, AS Anderson, HJH Edgar. Cribra orbitalia and porotic hyperostosis are associated with respiratory infections in a contemporary mortality sample from New Mexico. American Journal of Physical Anthropology. DOI:10.1002/ajpa.24131
- 2019 AS Anderson, B Trumble, C Hove, TS Kraft, H Kaplan, M Gurven, AD Blackwell. Old friends and friendly fire: Pregnancy, hookworm infection, and anemia among tropical horticulturalists. American Journal of Human Biology. DOI:10.1002/ajhb.23337
- Accepted. W McCool, AS Anderson, D Kennett. Navigating the Osteological Paradox using a Multimethod Approach: A case study from Late Intermediate period (950 - 1450 C.E.) Nasca, Peru. American Journal of Physical Anthropology.
- Under review. AS Anderson, ML Sutherland, LO O’Donnell, EC Hill, DR Hunt, AD Blackwell, MD Gurven. Do computed tomography findings agree with traditional osteological examination? The case of porous cranial lesions. International Journal of Paleopathology.
Anth 180A – Human Osteology